About Michael R. Weir
For the past 31 years it has been my passion to guide clients on a journey to discover who they truly are.
As I witness them take this journey to true inner peace and balance, I can't help it but smile.
My clients are much happier as they achieve a state of balanced health!
If you are tired of living your life having not having achieved this level of wellness yet. Then feel free to call now and start your journey of balanced health with me!
Over the past 31 years I have taken lots of advanced classes and here is a list of some of the tools that I'm very skilled at using to guide you to help yourself.
- Regression to Cause Hypnotherapy
- Past Life Regressions
- Informed Child Technique
- Forgiveness Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Faster EFT
- Parts Therapy
- Advanced Energy Work
- NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programing
- LBL - Life Between Life Hypnotherapy
- Ultra Height Hypnosis
- Michael Method of Stress Reduction
- Chakra Cording Technique for relationships
- Talk To The Living Technique what I call the bridge that ends grief
Screenwriting, Sound mixing, Cinematography, Making films, Editing with Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Special Effects - Apple Computers - Watching movies - Archery - Listening to Music - Studying the latest advancements in medicine - Working out - Hiking - Going for walks - Facebook - Landscape Photography
After 31 years of doing this work I have found that dressing up in suits does not help people to feel more comfortable, it makes them more nervous. So I'm always in jeans with a comfortable sports coat. I'm comfortable and they are comfortable.
Sharing the Knowledge
I share all the knowledge I have gained in all the years of doing this work with each and every client. I also counsel other clinical hypnotherapists world wide with their clients regarding health issues.
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Member of the American Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Member and Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor for the International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- Member and lecturer for the Hypnotism Society of Pennsylvania
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists